Saturday, January 22, 2011

F is for Fail, C is for Cute

My last post was about what a good week I had at work. Tonight I am posting about what a great day off I had with Philip and now what a frustrating night we are having trying to get him to sleep. In the process of trying and failing to get him to sleep though, I got a couple cute pics (take note of the arm rolls! - love them!)


With a face like that, how could anyone stay frustrated for long? 

2 comments:

  1. The cheeks!!! The arms!!!!

    We have a "tag out" method for nights like that. Try your best but tag out when you need to.

    Good luck tonight, friend.

    I cannot get over Emerson's face in the second one. Good God, you can tell from a single picture how adored and loved that wee one is.

    Excellent blogging, Deba. Please keep it up! I love the pictures especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's face are you referring to?? Philip's or Emerson's?? :0)

    ReplyDelete