Friday, January 14, 2011

2 Months

Well our Super Baby is 2 months old today, which, of course, called for a trip to the pediatrician. There we learned that he is a whopping 11lbs 4oz and he is now in the 50th percentile for height and weight (that's up from from the 20th!). He also had to get 4 immunizations, which was very hard to watch, but I suppose a few shots is better than getting rotavirus or polio (no Jenny McCarthy,  I don't agree with you that vaccines cause autism). We've also been giving him iron supplements because he had some pretty serious anemia and we learned today that the anemia has markedly improved, though not enough to stop the iron yet... boo.


I think I mentioned this before, but he can now sit up in the bumbo (truthfully, he doesn't love it for more than a minute or two, but we're working on it). Yes, I have pictures... No, the camera isn't working with the computer yet (the new usb cable was shipped out today, per Amazon).


We're still working on the whole bedtime routine/schedule thing but I have high hopes that we'll have that figured out by the time I go back to work next week (admittedly, I may be kidding myself there). Hmmm... I think the knot in my stomach just got a little tighter at the thought of going back to work **deep breath**heavy sigh**


My project tomorrow is to dig up the old camera and get some pics to post for all of you folks anxiously waiting to see our little Super Baby. I thought about doing it today, but Super Baby isn't so super at the moment after his 4 vaccines :(  Speaking of which, it may be time for more Tylenol, so adios for now but check back tomorrow night for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment