Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby and Beezy

So the dynamic between the dog and the baby has changed drastically. 


At first Beezy was curious about the baby, but didn't really care about him one way or the other. Then, I think there were some jealousy and anger issues, but nothing too serious (Beezy just decided to dig up our yard that we never go in anyway). 


THEN, I'm pretty sure Philip's presence started to stress her out because she had one of her seizure episodes and started this incessant licking. 


NOW, I'm pretty certain that they're on their way to becoming best friends. 

Well, okay, so maybe Philip is a lot more interested in Beezy than she is in him (the licking hasn't stopped yet), but I figure one liking the other is a start. :) 

Oh, and here's some more bumbo pics for your enjoyment (yes, his pants are a little small - though the bulky cloth diaper he has on in this picture doesn't help):

 "aaaaand I'm over it..."

No comments:

Post a Comment