- You no longer fit into your newborn clothes, which is sad, but it means you now have an entire new wardrobe full of 0-3 month clothes to wear.
- You smile... A LOT... and, even though some people may say "its just gas," or "its not intentional," I am quite certain that you smile exactly when you mean to (especially in the mornings).
- You are, hands-down, the cutest little Santa who ever lived.
- You snuggle better than anyone I know.
- You still don't sleep for longer than 3 hours at a time, but even when I'm dead tired at 3am I can't be frustrated or mad about the sleep deprivation when I look into your sweet little face.
- Your hair is falling out, which makes your daddy a little sad, but the blonde whispies that are growing in place of the light brown locks make me believe you are going to be a toe head and I think that is just adorable.
- Your eyes are still a mysterious slate and we have no idea what color they will turn out to be, but they melt my heart every time I look into them.
- You actually like tummy time (most of the time) and you are getting frighteningly close to becoming mobile
- Your custom-made belly button becomes more prominent every day as the scar on your belly continues to heal beautifully.
- You eat and poop and fart just like any other baby, much to the astonishment of your physicians, and I think that's fantastic!
You are my handsome little Super Baby, and even though you are growing up way too fast, I cannot wait to see the wonderful man you will inevitably become.
Merry Christmas my sweet Grandson and Deb and Em!!
ReplyDelete