What's that? Sleep? I'm not familiar...
Philip has decided to go along with the 7:30/8:00pm bedtime (that's moved up from the 11:00/11:30pm, which he preferred before), but as a trade-off he has decided that 4am is a GREAT time to wake up, rather than 8:30/9:00am. NOT COOL. Especially since he usually goes back to sleep at about 5:30am, which is exactly around the time that my alarm goes off in the morning for work.
I have a couple pictures, but uploading them will have to wait because I must try to get some precious sleep in... I MUST SLEEP.
Can someone give me some reassurance that this is only temporary and that someday I might actually get to sleep more than four hours? That does happen at some point, doesn't it?
8 hours?!?!? You're getting 8 hours?!?!?
ReplyDeleteGo Philip.
Seriously, we are 9.5 months in and we don't get 8 hours! So while I have absolutely no promises of things improving I will say "Go Philip!" Sorry you're beat, Mama, but I hear things get better. My fingers are crossed they aren't lying :) Hang in there, you're doing great!